ROCKIN` THE DUNGAREES

23 April 2017


Ouuu... so what do we see here?! Definitely something new in my wardrobe. I always loved the cool dungaree outfits everyone was wearing. They seem so simple, chill and comfy but I never kinda was brave enough to try them, yet I wanted for soooo so long. And at one point I was just like, well I can at least try and believe me - it`s ALWAYS worth trying what you like, cuz you might be surprised how much you`ll enjoy that. That`s just what happened to me.


Dungarees. Firstly, they`re so easy to style, you just literally need a nice top (of course, my vote is always on a stripy one) and a pair of sneakers and that`s it! Add some cute details, pop on a fave lippy and you`re good to go. And secondly - they`re honestly one of the comfiest things that look absolutely gorgeous at the same time. Love love love! Mine were from H&M, but unfortunately, I couldn't find them now. The same about the top, cuz it`s a super old but so beloved one.

Talking about shoes - still can`t get over my Vagabond sneakers. They`re so comfortable and look perfect with almost any outfit.


Don`t forget the little details. I think you all know what a massive pin badge obsession is going on out there and I`m so into it as well. These are my faves, cuz ya know, who doesn`t like a little cactus pin? Sooo adorable!

And my lipstick, if you`re wondering, is my long time fave - NYX lip lingerie in the shade Exotic.

-XX


20 comments

  1. I love how you've styled those! They look so nice on you! I wish I could wear dungarees but I just think I'd look like an over-sized toddler! :')

    chloe || www.chloealicelily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, thank you! ❤
      I also thought I wouldn`t look good in them, but it`s always worth trying, because sometimes it may be a surprise for you!
      -XX

      Delete
  2. I love the third picture it exposes the fashionista in you kinda quirky bit cool outfit thoo...!
    Xo
    Asma.
    http://www.modestelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, definitely wouldn`t consider myself a fashionista, but thank you a lot!!!

      Delete
  3. Another dungarees lover here! I recently bought a pair from H&M and I'm loving them! They didn't have anything like this available but I would get them instantly!

    Heidi 🍓 | Heidi's Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuup, dungarees are awesome! I have my eye on a few more pairs of them at H&M and I`m really thinking about getting them too, lol.

      Delete
  4. I love the pins on the overalls!
    - Berrz | http://beautybyberrz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! These overalls are so cute!

    xo, Taylor (thesprinkle.tayloramead.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dungarees and have yet to buy myself a pair, love how you styled it with stripes!

    Krystin
    www.girlinbetsey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They`re sooo damn awesome! Thank you <3 and of course, you can never go wrong with stripes - love them, hahaa.

      Delete
  7. I love your outfit! I am yet to buy dungarees and I've been on the look out for the perfect pair for ages. I love your little cacti pin! Lovely post :) x

    Kayleigh | anenthusiasmfor.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling <3 I feel like the dungaree obsession is getting huge and I actually love it! And I can totally feel you, it took me a while to find these ones... -XX

      Delete
  8. I've been on the fence about dungarees for so long now, but they're right up my style alley - I love effortless clothing! And of course, a striped tee is always the best way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look- to be honest, dungarees have always intimidated me, but you make them look so effortless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Makes me so happy you like it! ♥️

      Delete
  10. You pull off the dungarees so well! They look absolutely amazing on you, and I love the cute striped top that you used underneath them as well. Definitely worth it!

    Joanne | https://fung-shui.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Bright & Breezy. Design by Fearne.