T-SHIRT OBSESSION // FAVES & A WISHLIST

14 May 2017




Okay, so we all know that there`s a massive T-shirt trend going o atm. It`s kinda natural, cuz we all need T-shirts in spring, but now there`s so many amazing and unique ones, that are not just your usual tees. And, of course, I couldn`t stand by and had to add at least a few new bits to my wardrobe (and who really doesn`t want to do that when another season kicks in). Actually, I bought a few of them way back in the very beginning of spring, so a lot of them are from the sales (good for me, but not good cuz I couldn`t find and link them now - sorry about that). And there`s soooo many cute ones in every store so I also have a little wishlist with some adorable pieces for you!

Talking about the ones that I`ve bought for some reason we can see a bit of dark - navy blue theme going on here (even though I don`t really tend to buy dark pieces... oh well, I really like these ones tho).

Of course, I had to get something striped. I always have and I`m definitely not regretting that, hahaa. It`s just a simple one and it was from Pull & Bear.


The other one from >> Reserved probably my fave, it`s the one with the embroidered flamingo and can we take a sec to appreciate how friggin adorable it is? Aaaah, I really love that one.


Another one from Pull & Bear. I find that they're doing quite good with this little trend and this is just a simple blue one with a heart patch, also, vv cute.


And the last (but definitely not least) is this white tee from >> H&M with a cheeky little print, simple but I really love it!


>> And here`s ones that I lust for atm! I literally would love to have them all, lol. <<





10 comments

  1. One item of clothing I don't have enough of in my wardrobe is t-shirts! For some reason I don't own that many but I've had my eye on a couple of slogan tees and embroidered shirts. Loving the flamingo t-shirt! :)

    Kayleigh | www.anenthusiasmfor.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuup, you can never have too much of them, hahaa.
      Thank you, lovely! <3

      Delete
  2. I need more of these in my life!! You can never have enough lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went out and bought some t-shirts last week! I am loving the t-shirt trend for sure! My favorite shirt is the embroidered flamingo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and theres just so many cute ones out there!
      Thank you! Love that one too!

      Delete
  4. What a great selection! Loving the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaa, apparently he's everyone's fave <3

      Delete
  5. I love that there's a t shirt trend happening right now because there are just so many to choose from! I love all your picks and now I'm tempted to do some online shopping... ;)
    Great post!
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah, this trend is definitely one of my fave atm! Thank you, lovely!!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Bright & Breezy. Design by Fearne.